POSTNATAL DOULA CARE
“From the moment Sophia walked through our front door I felt supported and able to relax. First-time parenthood during lockdown was overwhelming and isolating – throw in the newborn sleep deprivation and lack of self care, we were reaching breaking point. Sophia gave us the time and space to refill our own cups so that we could be the best parents possible to our son. Her loving & genuine demeanour instantly puts you at ease, and many times I felt like I was just talking to a friend. Our son always lit up when he saw Sophia, and we always knew the two of them had a wonderful time together.”TS, First Time Mum
I am very passionate about honouring the fourth trimester and about women receiving the support they need for a smooth transition into motherhood. During this vulnerable time, I tailor my services to meet the needs of you and your family providing non-judgemental support, whilst you concentrate on what is important; your new baby and postpartum healing. Postnatal support includes:
- Holding space for you to debrief your birth experience
- Feeding support
- Emotional support
- As a dōTERRA® Wellness Advocate I can offer information on essential oils to aid your healing journey.
- Elimination Communication support
- Light housework
- Meal preparation
- Running errands
- Light childcare for older siblings
- Holding the baby for you whilst you take some time to catch up on some sleep or take a bath
- Coming along to appointments with you if you feel you need the support
£20 per hour (minimum 2 hours per session)
If you are an existing birth client and would like to add additional postnatal care sessions to your package please reach out, I’m flexible and happy to adapt to your needs.
Click here to book your introductory call.