BIRTH DOULA PACKAGE
I will always hold space for you during this sacred journey as I believe it’s about birthing the way you feel most comfortable, confident and safe. You will receive continuity of care throughout pregnancy and birth as I work alongside you and your chosen birth partner. I will support you both, creating a birthing team, in order to help you achieve the birth that you desire. My birth package includes:
- Three 2 hour birth preparation sessions.
- On going support via phone, text or email.
- I will be on call from 38-42 weeks
- When you go into labour I will be ready to join you as and when you need me and I will stay with you until after your baby is born. I’ll leave when you are settled and feel ready for me to do so.
- My support during your birth will be led by you. I do not provide medical advice but I’ll be on hand to offer emotional and physical support, comfort measures including breath work and massage and practical support including preparing the birthing space, liaising with midwives and medical staff, making tea and preparing snacks, taking photos/videos and so on. Support during labour looks different for everyone, we can discuss how you would like me to support you during our birth preparation sessions.
- One 2 hour postnatal session to check in and see how you’re doing. We can discuss your birth and how it went and I’ll be on hand to offer breast-feeding support, discuss self-care options and newborn care.
I am currently mentored through Doula UK. You can view my profile here. Whilst I am adding this extra layer of support to my role, I am offering a reduced rate on my birth packages.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ARRANGE A FREE CONSULTATION AND WE CAN DISCUSS IN DETAIL WHAT DOULA SUPPORT LOOKS LIKE FOR YOU AND THE ASSOCIATED FEES.